Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Procedures(1)

  • To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
  • Subject: Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Procedures(1)
  • From: "Carol Fisher" <fisherc@jjemail.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:14:15 -0700

From: "Carol Fisher" <fisherc@jjemail.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff and Carolyn Walters <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 18:49
Subject: [iris-talk] CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Procedures(1)

> From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
>
> Bloom Sequence Project Participants:
>
> The Bloom Sequence Project(BSP) is gathering steam - five more persons
have
> signed on as participants since I posted the list of names this morning -
> and now it is time to roll up our sleeves and get down to work!
>
> The first assignment I would like to see all BSPers undertake is to record
> the dates that the first flower opens on the first and the last cultivar
> bloom (excluding rebloom) in each class of iris that you grow (and that
> hasn't started to bloom yet
>
> Jeff Walters
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com
> BSP Coordinator
  I've read a lot about bellringers but to have bellringers don't we have to
establish iris in all classes that grow well throughout the country ie.
EDITH WOLFORD and LACED COTTON don't grow here.  SILVERADO, BEFORE THE STORM
and NIGHT RULER grow well here.  We have had no problem with medians yet but
haven't grown as extensively as TBs

Carol Fisher       Mio, Michigan   Zone 4  sand  90  frost free days
annually

> Jeff Walters in northern Utah  (USDA Zone 4/5, Sunset Zone 2)
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com

> Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
> http://www.ONElist.com
> Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the
Internet!

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6