Re: HIST:pumila atroviolacea

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Ellen, I have not grown Suslik, only Atroviolacea; so I don't know firsthand
how they differ.  But, the Suslik seedling is slightly taller than
Atroviolacea and the beard is bushier and more powder blue than whitish.  I
don't think the substance is as good, and is has not repeat bloomed like
Atroviolacea.  But, it is only a two year old seedling this year.  It didn't
increase well, and also didn't bloom this year as of yet.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe0