CULT: Bloom Sequence Project Update (4-26-99)

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Iris Talk-ers and BSPers,

Our Iris-talk list owner, John I. Jones, to whom we all owe so much
already, has put us further in his debt by offering his personal website as
a location for us to post results from the Bloom Sequence Project. Thank
you, John, for all that you have done for the electronic iris community!

I have been receiving more suggestions for our initial list of Indicator
Cultivars (Bell Ringers, Bellwethers, Bellweathers) from a number of
sources, all of which are greatly appreciated. Tomorrow I will compile a
provisional list of these, and any more I receive by that time, and post it
to Iris-talk so everyone can have a look at it and make comments and
suggestions.

Happy Irising!

Jeff Walters
BSP Coordinator

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6