SPEC: seed germination

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

FINALLY!  Some of my seeds have begun to germinate.  I must have nearly
1000 iris seeds from SIGNA, friends, and personal crosses.  And today I
noticed 2 have germinated.  WHOO HOOO!!

One of them is from Heather Pryor (the woman, not the iris) and is from a
bee pod on Iris pseudacorus COME IN SPINNER.

The other seed that germinated is a Pardanthopsis dichotoma from Christy
Hensler.  (The Belamcanda chinensis seeds sprouted weeks ago.)

Still none of my SIGNA seeds have germinated, but my hopes are now restored
that they soon will!

As some of you may remember, last year I purchased some Iris setosa seeds
from Wal-Mart, and managed to get 2 seedlings from that.  They are now
about 12 months old, and each has formed a nice mini-clump.  I'm not sure
if they will bloom this year because they seem quite small (<8" tall).

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US