Re: CONV: Geek Dinner

From: DWiris@aol.com

In a message dated 4/26/99 10:23:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<< The first post will be a list of everyone who has registered (gotta
 register!), with their e-mail addresses.  If I'm missing an address, please
 be so kind as to send it to me, rather than hope I will research it.  We're
 doing new tags for the dinner crowd, so if you want one, make sure I have
 your e-mail address.  Up to 38 folks now! >>

The e-mail address for Dorothy Willott is DWiris@aol.com
Tony Willott does have an e-mail address of TWiris@aol.com, but we hardly
ever check it, so best to use Dorothy's address for both.

I see Suttons donated a gift certificate as a door prize.  We just may do
that too, but I am not sure what amount it will be.

Start a new hobby. Meet a new friend.
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!