AIS: GEEK DINNER

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Irisborer@aol.com wrote:

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
>
> Part 3 will list the folks who are bringing door prizes and/or auction items.
>   Yes, folks.... we have upped the ante - and funds raised by the auction
> will benefit the Electronic Database Project.

Kathy has been working so hard keeping track of the dinner reservations and
geek tags, that I had not sent her the updated list of doorprize/auction items
that I have begged, cajoled, threatened, wheedled and whined for, so here it is:

Source (THANK YOU)                   Item

Moores Iris Garden                   1998 Intro: Violet Shimmer.
Iris Gallery                         Iris T-Shirt
Superstition Iris Garden             $25 gift Certificate
Maryott's                            2 Gift 1999 Intros
Sutton's Iris Garden                 $50 Gift Certificate
Beautiful View Iris Gardens          $50.00
Foxbrook Iris Gardens Book           "Garden Irises" by Randolph, 1959
Ann Hensen                           Iris Painting
Millie Gallo                         Iris Painting, Iris Note Cards
Maureen Mark                         Ruby Eruption

Any other offers??? Please email me at my address below.

Thanks

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: