Re: OT: weather and Oklahoma

From: JEM300@aol.com

Hi Perry,

<<   But I promise, by the time y'all arrive (in less than 2 weeks now!),
I'll be all-smiles, on my best behavior, and ready to entertain.  I'll even
try to avoid any
 infelicitous comments while you're here (tee-hee).>>

Oh, you are just plain naughty!  I like that in a person!  I get such a kick
out of your postings, all humor in any form is welcome on THIS list.
Sometimes it is badly needed!

Anyhow, thank you so much for forwarding your catalog.  I received it
yesterday and have been enjoying reading it.  Your mom is cuter than a bug's
ear!!  It's a lovely portrait and you are a good son to acknowledge what a
wonderful mom she is.  Did she choose the iris you named for her?  I just
wondered.  It's very pretty and thought she may have been particularly fond
of it.

I must quit babbling now....I know you are up to your eyeballs in work so
don't feel you have to answer.  You and Miss Kitty have a wonderful day now.

Linda Doffek

Share the wealth!
http://www.ONElist.com
Tell a friend about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!