AIS: Ruth Simmons

From: JForte21@aol.com

Hi All,

The news about Ruth Simmons is so sad.  She was a wonderful lady and I was
thinking I'd get to see her at conventions for many years to come.  I first
got to know her when I was ordering HIPS publications from her.  She always
got those catalogs in the mail amazingly fast.  Then when I finally got to
meet her in person in Denver, I was so charmed by her accent.  And when my
daughter didn't have a swimsuit for the Youth swim party, she saved the day
by lending one of her granddaughters' suits.  I got the feeling she was one
of those people who lived to help out.  And I will truly miss all her funny
posts--I'm still laughing about the fruit cocktail.

Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist has over 115,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!