Re: Stairway to Heaven & Zone 3

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

>>Juri or Ellen, how does it do for you?

	I just noticed this...can't speak for Juri but I don't grow
	STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN...might order it.

	Still enjoying the I. danfordiae and the I. recticulata...one other
	lovely bright blue little flower in the garden (left from the
	previous owner and I haven't i.d. it yet).

	No daffodils blooming yet. The nights are still in the 20s and the
	bucket with the new SIBs had frozen water in it...I planted them
	yesterday figuring they would have a better chance in the ground.
	Too early to plant here but the SIBs came early from Borglum.

	Walter's ASCII ART and CONFEDERATE ROYALTY stealing the early TB
	green-increase show here. The MDBs have stopped sulking and are all
	green and the various aphylla derivatives are doing exceptionally
	well in all the median classes. I saw Lynn Markham at our Region
	meeting on Sat. and I told her that BRIGHT WATER which I thought
	was a goner and now taking hold and growing mightily..another

	ALL the plants from the Craigs are doing great, BTW.

Ellen Gallagher    /     e_galla@ncia.net
Northern New Hampshire, USA   /   Zone  3
Berlin, NH    in   'The Great North Woods'
To subscribe to Siberian iris e-mail robin:

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
Come join one of the 130,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!