HYB: Chromosome counts

From: Rodney Barton <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>

All,

Christy is doing her best to draw me into this fray :)!

I have the chromosome counting procedure that was used on Christy's
Ensibs and I will post it to the list ASAP along with some general
comments.  This procedure is significantly less involved than Shockey's
procedure, which I will not post.  You can buy or find a copy of the
1991 (?) ASI Yearbook to get it.

I have not yet tried the procedure, so cannot claim that I can do it.
I'm only waiting for some nice fresh root tips. I will keep ya'll
informed of any progress.

Rodney
rbarton@hsc.unt.edu

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!