Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project Update (4-26-99)

From: Judyhunt1@aol.com

Jeff, for those of us going to the convention who will miss a lot of bloom in
our gardens, how do you suggest we handle our recording?  Dean and I will be
away for a full week since we have two travel days there and two back.  I
suppose that when we return, I will just have to record what has bloomed for
the first time since we left.  Will this throw the tracking off too much?
Drat -- this is the drawback to having convention within driving distance and
near the same bloom zone!

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com