Re: TB: ARCTIC FOX

From: Diana Winship <mikesmom@ix.netcom.com>

I've got to agree with you Walter. Artic Fox just opened up this
morning. A pity since several AIS-TBIS members came to see my garden
this past weekend. It is definitely a knockout.

Another really pretty one is ELECT LADY by Miller 1990. Virginia Messick
noticed how truly pink, and bright pink at that, this iris was. I'm not
sure which Miller it was, since I put it in my book as "Miller". If
anyone can tell me, I'd appreciate it. I was too new to know there might
be more than one Miller at that time.

Diana Winship
Richardson, Tx - "former" bus Captain. BTW-I'm wondering if I should
bring my whistle to Oklahoma City?

Are you hogging all the fun?
http://www.ONElist.com
Friends tell friends about ONElist!