From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

Hooray!  I finally have some SIGNA seeds germinating:

98N244 - Iris laevigata
98Q397 - Iris setosa var. tricuspis
98Q392 - Iris setosa "rebloomer"
98P383 - Iris missouriensis
98P380 - Iris longipetala
98Y506 - Iris x "versilaev"

Also the first of many (hundreds) seeds of JI x SIB has germinated.

Also, the seed sprouts I mentioned a couple days ago, are getting
HUGE....one of them is nearly 1 inch tall already (seed from Iris
pseudacorus COME IN SPINNER).

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Did you know that knowledge is power?
Join a new ONElist e-mail community and strengthen your mind!