AIS: April Bulletin

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

Hi Talk-ers!

The April '99 AIS Bulletin arrived here in today's mail - another 5-star
issue from our ace editor, Terry Aitken and his staff. Gorgeous color
photos, including a stunning portfolio of Irises in New Zealand! Lots of
articles I can't wait to dig into - "New Zealand Irises", "Irises in
Germany", "Bearded Iris Seeds" by George Sutton, "Seedling Selection" by
Rick Ernst, "Companion Plants" by Ray Schreiner, "Fertile Intermediates" by
Marky Smith (am I hearing echoes of the List, or what?), "Siberian
Hybridizing" by Anna Mae Miller, and more, More, MORE!!!

Hopefully this blockbuster will be appearing in a mail box near you soon!!!

Cheers,

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Looking for a new hobby?  Want to make a new friend?
http://www.ONElist.com
Come join one of the 130,000 e-mail communities at ONElist!