Re: TB: Schreiner seedling FF 944A & bloom report

From: Diana Winship <mikesmom@ix.netcom.com>

Linda Mann wrote:
From notes in Phil Williams' garden in Tennessee a year or two back:
 Schreiner FF 944A - WOWEE, bright dark intense pink.

Have the book right here in front of me. Yes, it's being introduced this
year as MAGICAL ENCOUNTER for $50.00. I'm not crazy about the photo in
the catalog though, since the standards are too open for me though. Did
they look that way in Phil's garden?

Diana Winship
Richardson, Tx

G-SHOCK SPORTS WATCH - Built Tough! Built Cool! G-SHOCK keeps you in
Sync!  Shock Resistant and Loaded with Features!  Electo-luminescent,
Satisfaction Guaranteed*No-Hassle Returns*Only $69 Free Freight in US
          http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe6