Re: HIST:pumila atroviolacea

From: Patsiris@aol.com

Dear Karen,
     I got a lovely antique iris last year that would fit right in your time
frame.   It is Loreley, a 1909 iris in yellow and purple from Maryott.
       Pat in Dallas

Show mom you love her.  Check out our great Mother's Day Gifts!
14K Gold and gemstone jewelry, leather and cloth wallets and purses,
gardening, gourmet, kitchen, more! Free Shipping in the US!