HYB: Chromosome Counts

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Maureen Mark:

>Thanks, Sharon.  Any chance that someone can bring a copy to the
Sandy was just saying the other day that we should refresh our memories and
consider setting something up.  It's been more than 10 years since either
us did any serious lab work.

I  won't be coming to convention this year.  I believe that Lowell Baumunk
is ASI's current Publications Director.  Lowell, are you listening?

Sharon McAllister

Looking for an easy, effective way to research an important topic?
Joining a ONElist community is your answer.