HYB: Chromosome Counts

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Maureen Mark:

>Thanks, Sharon.  Any chance that someone can bring a copy to the
convention?
Sandy was just saying the other day that we should refresh our memories and
consider setting something up.  It's been more than 10 years since either
of
us did any serious lab work.
<

I  won't be coming to convention this year.  I believe that Lowell Baumunk
is ASI's current Publications Director.  Lowell, are you listening?

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com

Looking for an easy, effective way to research an important topic?
http://www.onelist.com
Joining a ONElist community is your answer.