HYB: Chromosome Counts

From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Message text written by Linda Mann:

>Any chance of getting a 'reprint' of the article on a website somewhere?
<

Not from me.  The publication is readily available from ASI.  Now if TTL
chooses to post it to the ASI site, that's an entirely different matter --
but I would not expect ASI to post things to the web that they still list
for sale.

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com

Start a new hobby.  Meet a new friend.
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist:  The leading provider of free e-mail list services!