MED: EMMA DOODLE

From: "Sterling Okase" <sterling_o@hotmail.com>

Hi Talkers,

I just got my AIS bulletin today and unlike some of you out there, I
ONLY look at the pictures....

Anyway, there is a picture of a new RE MTB called Emma Doodle from
Charlie Nearpass on page 96. It is a gorgeous, modern looking pink
with tangerine beards and piecrust ruffling. I am even more fascinated
with it because it is marked as a rebloomer AND I think it may be a
tetraploid variety.

My question is that the parentage is very long and includes seedling
numbers and unknown factors. From the names I recognize, it looks to
be a tetraploid. Can anyone guess by looking at it's parentage if it
is truly tetraploid? It's also priced at a whopping $35.00....yikes!

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)
Seattle, WA. Zone 8
AIS, KCIS, HIPS and MIS
And Friday Night Chat-o-phile
sterling_o@hotmail.com

Have you visited the new ONElist home page lately?
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist: The Leading e-mail list and community service on the Internet!