Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Provisional Indicators List

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/27/1999 11:50:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< Herewith the List: >>
 TB: Before The Storm, Honky Tonk Blues, In Town, Lemon Mist, Ma Mie (H)*,
 Quaker Lady (H)*, Silverado

Hi Jeff:  You've already done an impressive job of getting cultivars
together.... and I've sent you a few additional suggestions privately.

Following your guidelines, I would ask that you reconsider some of the TB's
listed, however.... most especially IN TOWN, a know rotter....... followed
closely by HONKY TONK BLUES, which many folks are reporting to be a shy
bloomer.

Just one person's opinion.

In their place, may I suggest DUSKY CHALLANGER, and WITCHING.

Also, I have a recommendation for the IB class.... how about MAUI MOONLIGHT??

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY.... where JAZZAROO is on the very cusp of blooming...

Grow your list the most and receive a $5000 donation
to the charity of your choice.
http://www.onelist.com
See our homepage for details on our new ONEreach incentive programs.