Re: AIS: April Bulletin

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 4/27/1999 7:41:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< Hopefully this blockbuster will be appearing in a mail box near you
soon!!! >>

Thank you for bringing this up Jeff..... I've been meaning to say just that.
This is THE issue, boys and girls.... got to have something for everyone.

The articles I'm anxious to dig into are:

Compost or Snake Oil?
Show Prep for Beginners
Bearded Iris Seeds and
Siberian Iris Culture

The colors are to die for (TDF), check out SANTA (inside back cover).

And.... as usual, I'd be interested in learning when you receive your
Bulletin.... for posterity and so that we may 'tweak' where needed.

Please send me your full name, city & town, country (if not US), and any
comments you'd like to make....

As always... send this info "off list" and I will publish periodically.

Kathy Guest
E. Aurora, NY

Always wanted to set up a book club, but can't find the time?
Create an online book club through ONElist.