Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Provisional Indicators List

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Irisborer@aol.com
> Following your guidelines, I would ask that you reconsider some of the
> listed, however.... most especially IN TOWN, a know rotter.......
> closely by HONKY TONK BLUES, which many folks are reporting to be a shy
> bloomer.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, both on and off list. The only
comment I would make at this time is that both myself and at least one
other BSP participant who has been keeping bloom records for some time have
found HONKY TONK BLUES to be the most reliable indicator of TB mid-season
bloom, so I am strongly inclined to keep it on the list. It is not the
strongest grower here, but it has bloomed every year and I have not had any
rot problems with it. BTW, which kind of rot were you referring to?

Jeff Walters
BSP Coordinator

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!