Show: GEEK DINNER - Location

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

We had to move the location of the Geek dinner since we have had such a great
response and it will now be in the Blue Ridge Room of the Biltmore Hotel (the
Convention Hotel). It is in the main building opposite the North Ballroom.
Coming in from the outside, bear right past reception, down the hallway,
second door on the left.

Schedule:

Date: Friday May 7th, 1999
Place: Blue Room
Reception starts at 5:00 PM
Dinner 5:15 PM
Door prize drawing and Auction  6:00
Adjourn 6:30

Door Prize/ Auction List

Source                               Item

Moores Iris Garden                   1998 Intro: Violet Shimmer.
Iris Gallery                         Iris T-Shirt
Superstition Iris Garden             $25 gift Certificate
Maryott's                            2 Gift 1999 Intros
Sutton's Iris Garden                 $50 Gift Certificate
Beautiful View Iris Gardens          $50 Gift Certificate
Foxbrook Iris Gardens Book           "Garden Irises" by Randolph, 1959
Ann Hensen                           Iris Painting
Millie Gallo                         Iris Painting, Iris Note Cards
Maureen Mark                         Ruby Eruption
Hidden Acres                         $25 Gift Certificate.
Pat Norwell                          Iris Throw Pillow
Willott's                            2 $25  Gift Certificates

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR DONATIONS

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Looking for an easy, effective way to research an important topic?
http://www.onelist.com
Joining a ONElist community is your answer.