Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Provisional Indicators List

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 4/27/99 11:50:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<<  Herewith the List:>>

I think I'm going to make some suggestions for additions right out front
since I'd be sort of curious to know about any real stong negative
experiences with any of these for my own information.

IB:  Add I. germanica v. florentina ('orris')

MTB: I would add  ABRIDGED VERSION, REMINISCANCE and PETITE MONET.  If you
want another Historic you might try PEWEE.

BB: I would surely use JUNGLE SHADOWS rather than QUEEN OF MAY since I know
that JS is widely grown and distinctive and there are some false QOM around.

TB: Before The Storm, Honky Tonk Blues, In Town, Lemon Mist, Ma Mie (H)*,
 Quaker Lady (H)*, Silverado

MA MIE is pretty early. I might even group it with the IBs, myself. I'd add
VANITY and STEPPING OUT and SKATING PARTYand OLA KALA and ZEBRA and  CAMELOT
ROSE and HELEN COLLINGWOOD.

SIB: I'd add SUPER EGO and WHITE SWIRL and ERIC THE RED

JI: I'd add ROSE QUEEN and I. ensata variegata (aka "SILVERBAND" )

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!