OT-BIO: Sterling Okase

From: Sterling Okase <sterling_o@yahoo.com>

Hi Talkers,

This is not quite a bio. I merely wanted to let everyone know that I
have been having severe problems with my Hotmail account. It's been
ongoing, sent messages returned, messages being deleted, etc. In the
past two days my Hotmail account has deleted everything in my folders
and new messages as well. I signed on this morning to an empty account.
Needless to say, I am very angry. So I have moved everything to a Yahoo
account.

If anyone has sent me private messages within the last 24 hours, could
you please send them again, I would really appreciate it. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Iris Maniac,
Sterling (not Innerst)