From: "Dan & Marilyn Mason" <dmason@rainyriver.Lakeheadu.Ca>

April 27 - Arnold Koekkoek wrote:

<I bought some setosa seeds from Parks in S.Car. about 5-6
years ago, a cultivar called "Blue Lights".>

I grew the same (Setosa - BLUE LIGHTS) seeds several years
ago and had similar results. There were a few blossoms the
second year. They were "petite" as you said. I never did get
very much bloom from them. They survive pretty well on
their own with a little mulch, and occaisional water in dry

All of the Setosa seed that I have grown from SIGNA seed
exchange have so far been much larger plants and flowers
than the BLUE LIGHTS. As I remember the seed for BLUE
LIGHTS was grown in Germany.

Dan Mason  zone 3, NW Ontario

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!