TB: Graduation

From: DZLV41B@prodigy.com ( BRUCE   FILARDI)

Hi John:

I find GRADUATION listed in two '99 catalogues:

Riverview Iris Garden
21680 Upper Pleasant Ridge
Caldwell, ID 83605
price: $2.50

Stanley's Iris Garden
3245 N. Wing
Star, ID 83669
price: $5.50

Hope this helps; please let me know if you need any additional info.

Grow your list the most and receive a $5000 donation
to the charity of your choice.
See our homepage for details on our new ONEreach incentive programs.