Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Provisional Indicators List

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 4/28/99 4:37:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, srust@fidnet.com

 Anner, of those you have suggested adding to the list, I. florentina and
 Abridged Version are both blooming here now.  They are early performers here
 every year.  Are you looking for early or midseason varieties?  Rose Queen
 is not blooming yet, but it is usually the first japanese variety to bloom
 for us here. >>

Nope, just looking for distinctive things that I believe are fairly widely
grown. Not, perhaps, grown by the more forward thinking of this elect body of
irisarians, but that is the possible rub as I see it anyway, given the
abundance of stuff out there.

Isn't ABRIDGED VERSION a gawjus little iris? I think it is perfection.

Anner Whitehead

Did you know that you can now set up a shared calendar to
post events of interest to your community?
Check out our homepage for details.