Re: MTB Abridged Version

From: "S&C Rust" <srust@fidnet.com>

Anner, Abridged Version is a very good iris.  It grows, blooms and increases
very well anywhere I put it.  It also does set seed, and I hope the rain
clears up so we can pollinate it soon!  It also did rebloom in a neighboring
garden last fall, for Mike Theissen, who is the president of our local club.

Cindy Rust, Missouri

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!