Re: CULT: Removing bloomstalks

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

Hello Folks,

I know this has been discussed, but I was wondering about
removal of the spent stalks on Dutch iris.  Mine look ragged.
I usually take a pair of snippers and remove them, but am never
sure just how much of the stalk to remove.  1/3? 1/2?  Is there
an identifiable portion of the stalk to attack?

TIA
Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7!

Want to learn more about your list users...?
their opinions, interests, thoughts?
http://www.onelist.com
You can now survey them with our new User Survey Tool
Check out our homepage for details.