Re: TB Fancy Woman

From: IRISROT@aol.com

Hi All,

"Fancy Woman" opened today and she sure is a gorgeous thing.

More seedlings opened today one from a cross of "Ask Alma X Zing Me" which I
shall keep. Didn't get what I had hoped for but did get an unusual colored
IB. Please don't ask me to describe this one to you. I will say this to
anyone that is interested in hybridizing....don't make the statement you
would never introduce a color you don't especially care for because if you do
it's going to come back to haunt you. I have had 4 SDB's to bloom that are
exceptional in all ways except I just don't care for the color. Was hoping to
have some slides back by the time we left for the convention but looks like
their not going to make it back in time.

						Jim LOveland, Fenton, MO
Zone 5

Did you know that ONElist hosts some of the largest lists on the Internet?
http://www.ONElist.com
Our scaleable system is the most reliable free e-mail service on the Internet!