Re: CULT: Bloom Sequence Project - Provisional Indicators List

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: HIPSource@aol.com

Anner,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will only comment on one of them at this
time.

> TB: Before The Storm, Honky Tonk Blues, In Town, Lemon Mist, Ma Mie (H)*,
>  Quaker Lady (H)*, Silverado
>
> MA MIE is pretty early. I might even group it with the IBs, myself. I'd
add
> VANITY and STEPPING OUT and SKATING PARTYand OLA KALA and ZEBRA and  >
CAMELOT ROSE and HELEN COLLINGWOOD.

I am not personally acquainted with MA MIE (not yet, that is - I have a
rhizome on order for delivery this summer), and I relied on the
Classification of Historic Medians by Witt & Edinger published in the
Spring '96 issue of ROOTS to assign it to a class - the authors decided to
leave its classification as "TB". However, since it gets classified
variously by different authorities and may not be a mid-season bloomer,
perhaps it were better to delete it from our indicators list and replace it
with another historic TB, of which you have offered several choices worthy
of consideration.

Jeff Walters
jcwalters@bridgernet.com
BSPCoordinator

Looking for an efficient, fun way to stay in touch with family members?
http://www.onelist.com
Create a ONElist community just for your family!