Re: CULT: Bloom report

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Thought I'd add my report of what has opened in just the last 2 days:
Change of Pace
Chinese Treasure
Night Owl
Etched Burgundy
Ellamae Fehrer
Point Made
East Indian Spice
Sugar Magnolia - very nice!!
Jennifer Rebecca
Cecilia D.
Gibson Girl
Planned Treasure
Purple Pepper
Good Fairy
Cotton Carnival
Queen in Calico
Spiced Custard
Magic Memories
Art Deco
Forty Pinochle

I am so pleased with these plants!! I have about 60 different blooms open
right now, which is about 1/3 of what I have stalks on. Looks like peak is
about another week or so away.

Joni in Ga
zone 7b

Looking to expand your world?
ONElist has over 130,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!