Re: CULT: Bloom report

From: ItsRoTalk@aol.com

Thought I'd add my report of what has opened in just the last 2 days:
Change of Pace
Chinese Treasure
Night Owl
Etched Burgundy
Ellamae Fehrer
Point Made
East Indian Spice
Sugar Magnolia - very nice!!
Jennifer Rebecca
Cecilia D.
Incantation
Gibson Girl
Godsend
Planned Treasure
Purple Pepper
Batik
Good Fairy
Clarence
Cotton Carnival
Queen in Calico
Spiced Custard
Magic Memories
Art Deco
Forty Pinochle

I am so pleased with these plants!! I have about 60 different blooms open
right now, which is about 1/3 of what I have stalks on. Looks like peak is
about another week or so away.

Joni in Ga
zone 7b
AIS, HIPS, TBIS, GIS

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has over 130,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!