CAT: Aitken's website woes

From: zebra@chcs.com

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

Hi All,

The service provider that hosts our garden website crashed a few days ago,
and we have been deluged with email (we had no idea that many people
visited our site would notice!). Thank you all for your concern.

The internet service provider is back on line again, but they lost all our
data. Of course this all happened while I am on a business trip out of
town. Fortunately, I have most of the files on my laptop, and I just
finished loading a bunch of it back. All the text files are back. Given my
slow rate of connection, and the long distance charges, I don't plan to
re-load all the iris photos until I return home (Sunday).

Till then,

Scott Aitken
     Aitken's Salmon Creek Garden
http://www.e-z.net/~aitken
608 NW 119th St
Vancouver, WA  98685
Phn: (360) 573-4472, Fax: (360) 576-7012

Looking for an efficient, fun way to stay in touch with family members?
http://www.onelist.com
Create a ONElist community just for your family!