Re: AIS: April Bulletin

From: zebra@chcs.com

From: Scott Aitken <zebra@chcs.com>

I'm glad it is starting to get around. With our new binding system, this is
our largest Bulletin ever printed (136 pages).

I personally think the cover photo is one of the best iris photos I've ever
seen. Yummy colors, great composition, immaculate bloom stalks and plant

I got done with the layout pretty early this time, and I thought it would
get out in good time. But then the printer had a press problem, and the
mail house had a problem with the envelopes, so we are running a little
late again. *sigh* In any case, most of you should get yours before you
head off for the convention.

Cooking, health, entertainment, travel, politics, business...
Whatever your interest, ONElist has something for everyone!