Re: AIS: April Bulletin

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: Scott Aitken
> I personally think the cover photo is one of the best iris photos I've
> seen. Yummy colors, great composition, immaculate bloom stalks and plant
> clump.

Yes, everything except a name to go with the picture. How tantalizing!

> I got done with the layout pretty early this time, and I thought it would
> get out in good time. But then the printer had a press problem, and the
> mail house had a problem with the envelopes, so we are running a little
> late again. *sigh* In any case, most of you should get yours before you
> head off for the convention.

This is the first time I can recall ever receiving the April Bulletin in
April, so give yourself at least one pat on the back! (-:

> Enjoy,
> Scott.
> Cooking, health, entertainment, travel, politics, business...
> http://www.onelist.com
> Whatever your interest, ONElist has something for everyone!

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!