Re: CULT: BSP - Provisional Indicators List

From: Beth and Bob Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>

I personally would be interested in purchasing a collection of all six
cultivars per class of the final list from a reputable source. This way I
would be certain that I was growing correctly identified plants. Any
growers interested in offering such a collection?

Beth Matney <bmatney@mail.snider.net>
central Arkansas USDA zone 7b

>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:22:18 -0600
>From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
>Let me emphasize that, at this time, all these nominations should be
>regarded as additional to the ones posted yesterday, and in no sense
>represent replacements for any names that appeared on that list. My sense
>is that ultimately we will be best served by an initial "official" list
>containing no more than six cultivars per class, though perhaps one or two
>Historics could be considered above that limit. Let me repeat, that no one
>is expected to be growing all of these cultivars, and that at the end of
>this year's bloom season it is envisioned that it will be our aim to pare
>the indicator's list down to three cultivars per class (not counting
> Jeff Walters
> jcwalters@bridgernet.com
> BSP Coordinator

Cooking, health, entertainment, travel, politics, business...
Whatever your interest, ONElist has something for everyone!