HYB: SYRIAN PRINCESS - Fertility

From: "Walter Moores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

	Two or three years ago on iris-l there was a discussion to the
fact that the 3/4 arilbred SYRIAN PRINCESS was sterile.  Several
people attested that they had had no luck either way.  I took this
message to heart and did not tamper with S P.  Well, this year, I
noticed she was loaded with pollen, so I tried her....both ways.  She
podded and sets pods!  So, if she is blooming in your yard, check her
out.  She has impressive credentials.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Did you know that we add over 1,000 new e-mail communities every day?
http://www.ONElist.com
Explore a new hobby, discover a new friend, laugh at a new joke!