LA: Black Gamecock

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

For those of you in the northern areas who have been considering trying an LA or two, consider BG or the dwarf form of I.fulva.

A double nosed rhizome (c/o Rodney Barton last season) is this season, showing 31 fans already! 21 on one side and 10 on the other. The little dwarf fulva has also done its best to go completely wild and is showing as much increase as some of my acclimated Dwarf Beardeds.

Amazing!

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA z4b

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!
            http://www.onelist.com/ad/shoptheglobe12