REF: bearded irises was REF: Garden Design Magazine

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 4/29/99 10:49:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
HIPSource@aol.com writes:

<< Coloration just like EDITH WALFORD, whcih for some reason I keep
 calleing Edith Wharton these days.

Not that it matters a whit in the great scheme of things, but simply to show
that I am not altogether oblivious to my own nonsenses, do let me hasten to
note that the above should read EDITH WOLFORD, which is, of course, a medium
blue off to the slightly violet, and canary yellow, off to the somewhat
creamier, with a touch of something warmer in the inner regions.
Anner Whitehead

New hobbies? New curiosities? New enthusiasms?
Sign up for a new e-mail list today!