OT-CHAT: Ben Hager

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Rick and Roger at Superstition went to Melrose Gardens and report that Ben was
rushed to the hospital yesterday and put in intensive care again. He did tell
them that he thoroughly enjoyed all the visitors to his open house.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

You can now easily share photos and documents with your fellow list members
Check out our homepage for details on how to use our new shared files feature!