Re: SPEC: Crested Iris

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

From: "Michael D. Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>

Which one was yours Christy H.( sent
her some)

So far, the only one that's bloomed has looked like the second type.... At least I think it did....... I held the petals together to get an idea of what it looked like. :)

I had every intention of letting it open naturally! Really!

It's just that when it started to balloon a bit something took control and I opened the bloom myself. Before I knew it, the falls were arranged neatly on the floor and the anthers came right off.... So I slapped some frozen pollen on it.   :)))

	Christy Hensler
I promise I'll keep my hands off the next one...

What does Public Radio's "Ask Dr. Science Show" know that you don't...?
...That ONElist hosts the largest free e-mail lists on the Internet today!