OT: need help please identifying

From: Denise Stewart <stewartd@proaxis.com>

Hi All
	I have a dwarf iris SDB 9" tall, palest yellow S and F, on the Falls looks
like someone has taken olive green mixed with the tiniest bit of purple and
brushed it on the petals starting at the B and brushing outward on the F,
running out of paint before reaching the outer edges, and this is like with
a very small fine tepped brush.  B is yellow.
	Does anyone have any ideas? if so please help me...
Denise in OR zone 7, where today it is sunny:) and the iris are starting to

Want to learn more about your list users...?
their opinions, interests, thoughts?
You can now survey them with our new User Survey Tool
Check out our homepage for details.