Re: Bloom report:

From: RYFigge@aol.com

Not sure how valuable this bloom report will be to anyone -- SDBs   and
early Medians just beginning - but if it turns too warm it will be just
ending.   Me and my cane walked around my garden and I made notes on the
bloom, first going - of course - to the rebloomer bed where I saw the
darliing little  SILK AND VELVET which I keep hoping will rebloom, so I put
it in that bed to give it the idea!  The other rebloomers are  - so far -
DARKLING< CORNHUSKER AUTUMN< BABY SNOWFLAKE< AUTUMN MAPLE< GOLDEN VIOLET<
GLITTER BIT< HOT< REPLEAT.   Well, I just looked at the screen and see that I
have a new substitute for commas!  In another part of the garden was ROYAL
FLIRT,   IRISH MOSS,  LEMON ON ICE<  LIGHT AND EASY,   MIDNIGHT MIST,  PEACH
PETAL PIE, PIRATE PATCH,  SEA MONSTER<   SEEING ORCHID,  SHADOW BOX,  WACO
(I have to laugh when I see that it is so cute and crazy(
STAR BABY (very prolific)  and POCOT (did I read the sign correctlyh - can't
place the name)  Then there are 3 of  Blyth's from AUSTRALIA:  TACHYON,
HAUNT ME,  MURMUR.  There are others coming along -- these are just Medians
so far and I hope the rest wait until I get back from OKCity!!!  Rosalie nr
Baltimore    zone 7   ryfigge@aol.com

Did you know that ONElist now offers the richest set of
group communications tools on the Internet?
http://www.onelist.com
Check out our homepage for details on these new tools!