SPEC: Identification

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Hi there!

Does anyone know of a resource that I could look up to find a picture of a
species iris I picked up at our Region 15 show/sale.
It's labeled I. Unguequaris (I. Stylosa)

Where once again we have cold temps and rain after days in the 90's.  Tall
beardeds going like crazy!

Allison Kennedy
Southern California
USDA zone 9,  Sunset zone 19
Member of Inland Region Iris Society(IRIS) Region 15

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
Tell them about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!