From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

You mentioned you have ENGLISH COTTAGE blooming.   What does it look like?  I
have an iris someone said might be ENGLISH COTTAGE but it was different than
what I saw at our show.  Mine was small as it was crowded in a large pot  and
it started blooming in February while those in the ground didn't till a month
later.  It was also greenish brown looking.  I like whatever it is, I just
wish I knew what it was.  Of course it never had an open flower the days of
our meetings.  Any help would be appreciated.

Allison Kennedy
Southern California
USDA zone 9,  Sunset zone 19
Member of Inland Region Iris Society(IRIS) Region 15

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!