COMP:Iris database?

From: AHKAtelier@aol.com

Hi All!

I have been trying to record my irises in a database.  I have been using
Microsoft Office 98 on a MacIntosh.  I'm not that familiar with Microsoft
Excel so I keep making mistakes and end up trying again.  I would like to
link my entries to a data page with photos at some point.  The bottom line is
I am disappointed with what I've done so far and would love some information
on database type programs others are using that they're happy with.  Any

Thank you,

Allison Kennedy
Southern California
USDA zone 9,  Sunset zone 19
Member of Inland Region Iris Society(IRIS) Region 15

Tired of empty chat rooms and out of date bulletin boards?
ONElist: Making the Internet Intimate