Re: [ OT-CHAT: Ben Hager]

From: Glenn Simmons <glennsimmons@netscape.net>

John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
> Rick and Roger at Superstition went to Melrose Gardens and report that Ben
> rushed to the hospital yesterday and put in intensive care again. He did
> them that he thoroughly enjoyed all the visitors to his open house.
> John

Hello John,

Did Rick or Roger happen to say why Ben was put back in the hospital?  Was it
his heart again?

Glenn & Linda Simmons
Springfield, Missouri  Southwestern Missouri Zone 6
Currently in Tulsa, Oklahoma preparing for the TAIS Iris Show to be held at
the Tulsa Garden Center May 1 and 2.....Setup for the show is today.  Any help
would be appreciated!  :)

Has ONElist changed your life?
Visit our homepage and share with us your experiences at ONElist of the Week!