Re: CULT: BSP Convention Colloquium

  • To: iris-talk@onelist.com
  • Subject: Re: CULT: BSP Convention Colloquium
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:31:43 -0700

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Jeff and Carolyn Walters wrote:

> We have labeled this discussion the BSP Convention Colloquium and Maureen
> has suggested that an appropriate time to hold it would be immediately
> following the "Geek" Dinner on Friday evening at which all BSP
> Conventioneers should be present.

You realize that the dinner runs right up against the judges training for that
evening. Depending on how things go I will get the doorprize and auction done
as quickly as possible.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has over 130,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!