Re: TB:HIST:Elusive Turquoise and Loetitia Michaud

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 4/30/99 10:22:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
HIPSource@aol.com writes:

<<  Some of the stuff they say is
 turquoise turns out to be simply blue, which, of course, is rare enough in
 its true state. >>
    I have seen NAVAHO JEWEL described as a blue/turquoise...have you seen it
and is it merely blue to your eye?   I've never seen it except in
pictures....and I've mulled over growing it just to see what it will look
like in my soil.   I also love the idea of turquoise and cerulean...(when
it's really cerulean) is also a favorite.   Appreciate your input.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of S.c. where it's finally going to clear up tomorrow!!

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!